Few words About Us
RTT was established in 1999 by Mr.Nishantha Basnayake. It was initially set up as total Transport & Automobile solutions providing Company. The company has been prevalent in most industry segments in the country but recently focused on paint manufacturing and chemicals trading.Read More
Code of Ethics
Our company has pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity, and professional responsibility when serving our valued customers:
- By making no false promises or claims in advertising.
- By providing professional courteous reception when the customer calls with an inquiry, or request for bid.
- By providing a professional appraisal of the customer’s needs.
- By providing Written Specifications for the required project according to manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- By encouraging only projects that are structurally and financially sound.
- By being licensed by local authorities and following local requirements.
- By fulfilling contract obligations.
- By providing manufacturer’s long-term warranty when applicable.
- By providing safe work conditions according to OSH guidelines or industry standards.
- By being professionally responsive to customer service calls.
- By attending continuing education programs.
- By aspiring towards 100% customer satisfaction.
In terms of the management commitment, R T T Coatings looking forward for continued improvement in the products, technical services and after sales service to satisfy the customer needs. R T T Coatings has a Quality team to oversees on the Quality of the products starting from receiving raw material passing through the production processes up to deliver the products to the customers.
Continual improvement of effectiveness of the Quality Management System, as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
To deliver products and services that conforms or delight to customer expectations within a specified time
To train employees to make them quality conscious and to educate them about their role in the quality system.
To ensure OHS, Environment, Social responsibility and good housekeeping